PARAFERAL collects the following data: Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number) needed for handling your order and contacting you when required.
You directly provide PARAFERAL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
PARAFERAL may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: PayPal, Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Spreadshirt, Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media services you may use to interact with our products and services.
When PARAFERAL processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
PARAFERAL securely stores your data in encrypted form on secure servers.
PARAFERAL will keep your contact details for 12 months after processing your order or until you unsubscribe. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
PARAFERAL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access: You have the right to request PARAFERAL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification: You have the right to request that PARAFERAL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PARAFERAL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure: You have the right to request that PARAFERAL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that PARAFERAL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to PARAFERAL processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability: You have the right to request that PARAFERAL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
– If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: contact
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us